instagram

July 4, 2014

Thoughts of friends, Back to Skool today, and a Happy 4th to you all!

I am thinking of my southern California friends today and wishing we could be there to enjoy the visit of another migrant (but to the other Washington). Old times rehashed, new experiences shared, glasses raised to future adventures. I tried. There is no such thing anymore as a last minute air fare deal. Trust me.

Here's my sketch to start Semester 2 of Sketchbook Skool on "SEEING."  These are what I see with. Not the same as observing, mind you. As is pointed out so well in these Klass sessions.



Here's a link to some cool sketches from last semester's klasses.





Share:

1 comment

Joanne Huffman said...

I was so happy to be able to see when I first got my glasses (seventh grade), I happily wore them all the time. I like your interpretation of the basics of seeing.

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig