instagram

January 7, 2016

Art Surrounds You

I found a pretty amazing collection of art through the Open Culture website. It's the Street Art Project, the size and scope of which could only be handled by Google. I talk about it on the website in the (Almost)-Daily Amazing section that I posted today.

I have always loved discovering street art and public art when walking neighborhoods and far-off places. I like to draw them when I can.

I have highlighted a few intriguing ones I have found in my travels at the GALLERY tab of the web site, starting with the very apt "ART SURROUNDS YOU" sign.



and here's a few of the long list of more I may want to search out myself, such as these: 

Philadelphia

Shepard Fairey in Berlin

S
Shop Til You Drop, London

Milan

and this,
Olsztyn, Poland
these,



Paris, 13th arrondisement. On my scavenger hunt list for next trip! 

....and this, and this, and this............
Share:

No comments

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig