instagram

April 1, 2015

My New Website! Please visit!

I am excited to tell you about the new One Red Chair website. A link to this blog is over there, as well as visual journals and a gallery which is growing gradually.  I'll have an Etsy link in the future. It is a work in progress but I chose to let 'er rip and invite you to watch it grow rather than wait until "done."  (Done? They really never get "done," do they?). I  hope you'll check in often for new additions and bookmark the site. The blog will remain as is at this home.

You can find the link to the website over to the right, at the top of the column. Please do visit!
Taken by me, Paris, 2013
Share:

3 comments

Unknown said...

Looks great. A work in progress but a good one at that. My wife and I really like the layout. Really look forward to the Etsy link. It is so true that having a website is never really a done deal, you are for ever trying to improve on it. Look forward to more of your work in the future.

Russell Beck @ 5 Star Brand

Kendra Scott said...

I love how easy to use the website is. I have to say, looking through your portfolio, I’ve found so many innovative and unique pieces. You have some real talent. My favourite pieces were the visual journals – such a simple idea, but so well executed and vivid in their expression I couldn’t stop looking through them

Kendra Scott @ Business Online Presence

Tom Hall said...

The website is super intuitive and easy to use, and the pieces that you have on display are exquisite. I think letting people access your website before it’s completely finished is a good idea, because you can get some feedback on what they like and what they don’t and fix things up.

Tom Hall @ WCS Solutions

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig