instagram

March 15, 2015

Friday Finds and Buried Treasure

1. I still enjoy visiting Carol at Tall Tales from Kansas. I check her blog often.

wallpaper page Carol painted

Lawrence, Kansas
Hi, my name is Carol. I live in Lawrence KS. I write Tall Tales. I tell about stuff that happened to me. Most of it is true.   


Her blog is funny (she's the sister of Mary Ann Moss, Dispatch from LA, so it apparently runs in the family!), full of photos, insights, recipes, and cool links,

"A working knowledge of the location of the best coffee hang outs in my geographical area is something I consider my duty to possess.  So whenever I hear about a spot that I haven't been to, I make it my business to get there.  What follows is a thorough report on two places that have recently been brought to my attention..."  From her latest post. 


2. such as her friend, Jeannette Sclar, whose fresh watercolors you'll find on her Flickr page. She does flowers and leaves deliciously - I find painting leaves very challenging meself - but I enjoy her urban sketching as much.

Jeannette Sclar


3. And one link leading to another as it happens, I got to this video, Maira Kalman Explores Art and Existence. I spoke of her before. And probably will again. Love her.


Share:

No comments

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig