instagram

June 23, 2010

Stencil City

 

 

 

 


Having fun with some of my new stencils on some older journals and pages. The scrolls are from scrapbooking die-cut pages, one of my few forays into the scrapbooking section (not a scrapbooker at heart, but I do love those gorgeous pages and I have no will power anyway) . I made the quickie face stencil from a a flimsy ad page but just practice to see how it would work - fine for my journal. Love the look. I think I'll have fun using bodies and faces from magazines, sturdy 'em up with tagboard. Mary Ann's idea of repositional adhesive on the stencil for clean prints works great, but geesh! the smell of it just lingers, even in the outdoors. They can send a man to the moon, but....
Posted by Picasa
Share:

No comments

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig