instagram

July 1, 2015

All things arts


I was going to wait to post these gems until I got another page from the travel journal complete and posted but it's taking a long time to get it right. I'm in my extra fussy mood.  Soon.

Meanwhile, I have been collecting these to share with you. All Things Arts.

1

Supakitch and Koralie: a collaboration giant size that will amuse and amaze you. I can't imagine the time and patience and attention to detail this took. Not in a triple lifetime could I pull this off.
I found this on Doodlers Anonymous.


https://youtu.be/S9BxGnYlMI8

2

I love this artist! Some of her comments:
"though it looks collaged it is all oil paint, even the words and letters."
"i never know what i'm going to do. I like not knowing...because I actually like being afraid...because it allows me to follow any path I want...I can paint over things never any possibility of making a mistake..."
"art making is a kind of self-making who we are, where we are, and how we're oriented in the universe. Not knowing, I'll find something out.?


https://youtu.be/MSPWbgdkqj8

3

Go here to see glimpses of how Sophie Mumm uses seeds to make fascinating art. Her workshops are in Australia. Too bad. I would have fun at this one. She has inspired me to try a few ideas. Stay tuned.


Share:

No comments

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig