instagram

March 22, 2014

Two New Books




Mary Ann Moss led me to this artist and I found his work in this children's (?) book. I love the collagey, imperfectly stamped and painted style, aunties papers reminiscent of Eric Carle.








I also will get a lot of use from this book


which i bought sight unseen and has lived up to my expectations. Good tips and examples and work from various artists, including Australian artist Liz Steel. So you know about Liz? You really should check her out. Start here.

Later, I'll share my latest acquisitions from another artist I just eat up and cannot get enough of! Spoiler alert: her name is Andrea Joseph.

There is oh so much talent in the world. I am grateful to the www=wide wonderful world ...for opening up so much of it to me.

Share:

No comments

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig