instagram

March 2, 2014

Fresh Paint

My art table was befuddling me. I needed a more restful place. I started by completely clearing every little stub, pencil, scrap, and project piece off the top of working space. It ended with painting and reorganizing the whole kit and kaboodle.  I like it.

It's a nice big working area when I can get things off of it…or at least on its perimeter.
Lots of light, even on a gray day. 

I love the little girl gardener. She's a Hummel. I don 't collect them
but it was my Mom's and it delights me. 


That's Little Lulu peeking out there. From a distant past.
Ah, Little Lulu and Tubby. And, yes, it IS good to be queen. 




I still wasn't done. 
Work in progress...

What else can I find to wield my brush to now?

Hmmmmm….


Share:

1 comment

Joanne Huffman said...

I love the glimpse into your studio.

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig