instagram

August 11, 2013

Sunday Afternoon in the Park


On this summer Sunday, another drink-it-in-lovely-day, after spending the morning on the newspapers, I went over the bridge to Capitol Hill, where people busied about at the farmer's market, yogurt shops, and outdoor cafes. You could find me at Dick Blick's and Elliot Bay Books. At the latter, I was seeking out
a new picture book to add to my collection. I found two. Only two, because I knew my personal chef would be waiting at home to make dinner...(I know, I know)...and also one must be frugal when planning a trip where Euros will purchase French and Italian picture books. And art supplies. And beer and wine and bread and cookies. No. Croissants. Many. 

Share:

No comments

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig