instagram

April 22, 2012

Digital sweet treats

I've been having great fun with some of my many iPad and iPod Touch camera and photo apps. You could lose days playing around with this stuff. These are photos I took of what became annual anticipated seasonal events taking place in our staff room Joanne, a teacher re-christened as "Martha" among the staff, puts on quite a show of exotic candies, cookies, decorations, party ware, and favors. Joanne collects toys, favors, decor and is always looking for more to display on the special day. Really, the sweet treats look too good to eat (but we always seem to manage.) She gets them from several sources, including Divine Delights.com and Swiss Colony.com. ( I checked them out and when I looked at what they cost I even further appreciated what Joanne does for us!)

These are some photos treats from last spring's events that I played around with. I used different combinations of Halftone, Color Splash, Photo Treats, Perfect Photo, Camera Bag, and Lenses apps.



















Share:

No comments

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig