instagram

August 26, 2016

Saying goodbye to two loved pieces




Posting these as part of a moving sale item but also to say goodbye to these pieces I have loved for many years. They hold memories. I bought them in the year after the sudden plane crash death of new husband Dave 40 years ago. As you can imagine, it was a tough year or two; my dear friends got me through it (with special thanks to Claudia; I can't imagine getting through it without you, Claud.) I spent the next year filling up the space I lived in, both mentally and physically, with things that brought me comfort, some travel, and keeping a journal. These items were two things I must part with now for lack of space in our new home. I hope they find a good home.
Share:

1 comment

Laurel said...

Beautiful bed. I wish I had a space or need for it, I've always had a secret desire for a bed like that.

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig