instagram

February 14, 2016

Tapping the Inner Child


I am having fun in Carla Sonheim's Y is for Yellow online class. Our assignment this week was childlike relief prints. It happens that the school I sub in had a recent art fair; I replicated some artwork by mostly 6- and 7-year olds, trying to capture the essence to start. Then we worked some magic. Carla's got the Secret Sauce. Love love the imagination that get stirred. 


Duckaroo

I know what giraffe-tee. 

Which way was I going now? 

Eye on the prize.


 And, a confession for Valentines Day.

I couldn't resist. So I bought one for each of us. Is there anything more decadent than a sugar cookie?  I mean, at least chocolate is a food group.

Share:

No comments

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig