instagram

August 18, 2011

As a purse, it's a no-go.


I painted this tote that I got at Joanne's - it was a paisley print in a too-bold green - to use as an art bag at Create this past May. Then I decided with all of its great pockets, I should just carry it around as my GoTo purse. Well, the many inside pockets were way too deep and I could never find anything, even when I knew where they were....I just didn't reach deep enough. My purse life is very schizophrenic - small because I get tired of carrying around heavy, large because I don't have what I need with me. Anyway, decided this one was causing too much stress, and it has retured to its original use and I'll use it at a retreat or workshop when many supplies are needed. I'll try having a tote with all the don't-have-it-when-I-need-it-stuff in the car I can always get to if I need to, but am otherwise down to a purse with a wallet, phone, camera, and a few other small essentials. We'll see how long that lasts. Anybody out there solved the purse dilemma?
Share:

No comments

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig