instagram

October 24, 2008

Chicken a la King


I re-created out an oldie but goodie for this month's postcard exchange. I don't rubberstamp as much as I used to, but I have great fun when I do sit down with them to. I enjoy humor and find that's what I usually create. I have stamps numbering in the thousands, having rubber-stamped since 1978, owning a store that sold them, and working at Stampa Barbara.  I'm whittling down, parting with many. I still use stamps for collage, textures, journal pages, and occasions of general silliness. My stamps are stained and well-used. I am a loose and free-wheeling stamper type and don't have the patience to keep them in pristine condition. They are still a go-to tool.

Rooster Elvis's suit is of course glittered! 


Share:

No comments

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig