instagram

April 8, 2014

Wrapping up.

Last summer I painted patterns. I took Mary Ann Moss's SEWN online class to get inspired. I have loved working with these patterns ever since, and am about ready to start a new batch. I made color copies of some favorites - using high quality printer paper - and just discovered another use for them. I have a present ready to go, but didn't have wrapping paper. Voila! put four of these together, covered the seams with pretty ribbon, and a luscious wrap. Don't you agree?




Share:

4 comments

Joanne Huffman said...

Beautiful wrapping!

Claudia said...

Agree!!!

Claudia said...

agree!!!!

Claudia said...

oops! sorry, was having trouble signing in.... but at least you know I AGREE !

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig