instagram

November 14, 2013

Book Love in Several Languages

I collect picture books whose illustrations grab or inspire me. And alphabet books. And lovely children's books in foreign languages. And sketchbooks of travel.

Here are the ones I brought back with me from my trip to Tuscany, Prague, Budapest, and Paris. I will get many hours of pleasure from them.
In Budapest, I met the artist of one book (Jartamban..Kertemben), Maray Mariann, who signed it. She was working upstairs in a studio/gallery at the cutest darn bookstore of the whole trip, books and art and cards and jewelry all with artists' touches.

It does make for sweat time at baggage check-in, but I made it! 


Share:

1 comment

Joanne Huffman said...

It looks like an intriguing assortment. And, how cool to meet one of the authors.

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig