instagram

November 28, 2016

The 2017 calendar is ready to ship!

Information is over at the website www.oneredchairstudio.com and at my Etsy shop which you can also access from the website. I had fun with flowers again this year...ones that look imaginary but actually exist!  Well, sort of. Mostly. Artistic license taken.




Pardon me if I crow, but with our move and my overseas trip happening in  September and October, it was looking pretty dim for getting this year's calendar out. I had some of the art started for another project, and that's good, because my original plan just didn't come together. I finished all the artwork, then decided to test my skills with digital backgrounds, picking up the manual again and reviewing my downloaded classes. I think I have been learning Photoshop since the Earth was new, but like my French, I am definitely at the Struggle Level. Well, maybe I achieved Struggle Plus. But I also learned how to set up shop at my website where I can take orders directly, and so I am ready ready ready! On to things on my list that have been neglected. You don't want to know.



 I am reading Michael Connelly's new book, The Wrong Side of Good-bye. I though his last one was the best (The Crossing), but this one even beats it. With my schedule lately, I don't get around to picking it up until bedtime but it's so good, I spend another hour reading it when I should be getting more sleep, darn it. Harry Bosch, my hero. Connelly is a so dang good at realistic dialogue, believable characters, and penetrable plots. Like so many of us, I think he's getting better as he gets older. (Eye rolling allowed.) Highly recommended.
Share:

No comments

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig