instagram

March 21, 2015

First things first. Happy  Birthday to my Best Best BBF, over 50 years and counting, Claudia.

Finally completed the February flower. (Yeah, I know....)  This was 3rd version of the beautiful camellias in our backyard...just couldn't love the other two. I will live with this one. I am assigning myself practice with the brush via a Calendar Flower series. I thought I had posted December and January but guess not, so they are below.

On to March flower before March leaves us...magnolias are blooming all over, beckoning me.



February. #3 in series. 

January. #2 in series. 

December. #1 in series. 

Share:

3 comments

Claudia said...

How nice to find your BD greeting here, Di !! You are and always be my BBBBF too... love you! And also am loving your calendar... gorgeous! xoxoxox

Joanne Huffman said...

Beautiful calendar flowers!

Unknown said...

Always love seeing your art. Wish I had a fraction of your talent. Beautiful!

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig