instagram

July 23, 2014

How to Write Your Name….

...in case you didn't know.

I wrote a slew of draft posts waiting for one thing or another I never seem to get to or complete. Here's one I started a ways back. I imagine I held it back until I could post a photo or two of  the books I had just received from her direct from the UK.  Love this artist. I have mentioned her several times here. I could never replicate her style, nor would I want to. She is her own style, as it should be. And I do not have her patience and deliberateness and if the good Lord said either draw like that or eat liver, I'd have to eat the liver.

But oh I do admire her talent and humor and approach to life's little treasures. And since she is a featured artist in Sketchbook Skool this semester, I'm sharing this with you now.


http://youtu.be/0NJcMc4QYAo

Share:

1 comment

Joanne Huffman said...

Actually, I like liver. But, I agree about doing things in your own style. I like the way yourname goes off the page.

© DIANE MOLINE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig